Our COVID-19 measures
- Mouth and nose protection. We ask you to wear a mouth-and-nose guard throughout the public areas of our house. If you do not have a mouth-and-nose mask with you, we have a disposable mask available for you at our reception desk, for a fee of 2.00 €.
- Our reception is separated by a transparent plexiglass wall and spacers.
- We observe the recommended minimum distances. Of course, we have also set up our breakfast room “at a distance”.
- All contact surfaces in the reception area – such as handles, handrails, card reader, etc. – are continuously treated with disinfectant.
- We have disinfectant gel for the hands in the reception area.
- We have completely disinfected your room key for you, just like your room, before your arrival.
- Hand disinfectant is, of course, also available in your room. By the way, and good to know: According to our concept of “sustainable accommodation”, our hand disinfection is also sustainable and ecologically consistent. Highly effective, yet 100% vegetable, free of synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives, without petrochemicals. With raw materials from 100% controlled organic cultivation.
We would like to welcome you in our comfortable breakfast room for our organic breakfast, which we currently offer as a served breakfast.
Delicious, freshly prepared, and from local or regional suppliers, wherever applicable. Varied. With many homemade products. Zero Waste. Without disposable packaging and without any convenience products. Nothing has changed in this respect.
We ask you to inform us of your breakfast wishes at the latest the evening before. Freshly prepared egg dishes, according to your wishes, are of course also available.
Of course, you can pay with us contactless. By credit or EC card. And by arrangement also on account.
The Hotel Villa Meererbusch is
- a small house in a traditional, quiet, green villa location. Only 17 rooms. With an accordingly manageable number of guests
- Centrally located and easily accessible. Very well connected, whether by car, plane or train.
- Close to Duesseldorf, Neuss, Krefeld, Moenchengladbach or Willich and Viersen.
- Only 10 minutes by car to Duesseldorf city centre. But definitely not “in the middle of the hustle and bustle” of the big city.